Friday, February 27, 2009

MHR - You and God

This week Katy Lin's Prompt/Theme for Friday, February 27, 2009 is Free Form! No prompt this week! Share anything you'd like the world to know about your rocking awesome hubby! :)


(picture taken March 2008 after church)

This is part of what Katy Lin shared yesterday on her blog. "What if your relationship isn't as much about you and your spouse as it is about you and God?" (God's Design for Marriage by Carol Heffernan)


From the very beginning we both wanted a spouse who believed in God and who practiced what they believed. God is a very big part of our lives and our marriage and we wouldn't have it any other way. I have a rockin husband because he has a strong testimony and relationship with his Savior. Matthew has shown me that our relationship only gets better when we grow closer individually to God. My husband is my rock and my example and I love him for it!

My husband rocks! How about yours? See more about this group, click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels