Sunday, December 02, 2007

O Christmas Tree

Last Sunday, November, 25th we got out the Christmas trees. Ethan and the baby were sick, so Ethan and I set up the big Christmas tree while Daddy and Kalin were at church. When they got home from church, that night they decorated their tree. Most people who know me know that I have my own tree that I like to decorate. Ethan and I did that during the day. This year I got the inspiration for my tree from my sister Mashaide. Thanks Mashaide! The tree is green and gold, and thank goodness, it didn't cost as much as it did in that beautiful magazine Mashaide showed me. Anyhow, we didn't set it up the day after Thanksgiving, but close enough! Here are a few pics.


The kids decorating the Christmas Tree...



Here is the final product!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels