Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finally she lost a tooth!

It seems like Kalin has been waiting for a LONG time to lose a tooth.
Well, yesterday, she lost her second tooth at school & she came home beaming with pride. She lost her first one just a few weeks ago.

I figured since they are taking forever to come out that they'd all be coming out at once, and I was right. She's got a 3rd one loose and hopefully the dentist will take care of that this week. She's got new ones coming in where there are still baby teeth. I'm sure we'll have lots of braces in this family before the kids are all grown.


Lexi had to get in on this picture because she's so proud of her missing tooth--even if it was knocked out instead of coming out on it's own.
*pics taken 3/22/11

6 comments:

Camille said...

I noticed her wiggling a tooth during sharing time on Sunday. She was really working on it! I thought her concentration was too funny. I'm glad it finally made it's way out.

Mashaide said...

Those are some cute little girls, missing teeth and all.

Tiffany said...

Yea!! always a big day. Hope the toothfairy has enough change to keep up. : )

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That third picture is precious!

Michelle Alley said...

I love those toothless days! So cute!

The Perry family said...

She looks cute with a missing tooth. She's such a pretty girl!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels