Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we can all be happy, healthy and enjoy being with one another.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Go downstairs together to see what Santa brought. Open presents and eat candy from our stockings.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A trip for two somewhere exotic and have someone to watch our kids :)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Spending time together talking stories, playing games, watching movies, eating yummy food.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played lots of games growing up. We played board games, card games, group games. One of my favorite is the "animal game".
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Reading the story of the birth of Jesus from the scriptures on Christmas Eve.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
Hawaii where there's beautiful beaches and warmer weather.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
We would have a blast playing with this...
We love our wii and this game is on our wish list...