Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In N Out

I'm sure you've heard before how much we love food!
Here's one of our favorite places.
Now we don't have to go all the way to California to get some grilled onions on our burgers!
We love going here whenever we're near one!
The kids just had to have these hats. They are too cute in them!

Can you tell that Matthew likes Ketchup?

*pics taken 08/12/2010
**post edit: I should have noted that these pictures were taken in Utah while on vacation. I WISH we had an In N Out here!!

2 comments:

Studio Gal Shannon said...

Totally love In n Out too. Had to go twice when I was in Utah. Now I am hungry for one. Shoot, too far for MO.

In the Hartland said...

First Utah, NOW Idaho! Good grief! What is happening to this world? When is one coming to Washington??? I'm dieing for a Double Double, Animal Style!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels