Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School


Kalin & Ethan on their first day of school.
I've been prepping myself for the last few days so that I would be up on time and that all would go smoothly. It was a smooth morning and all went well!

Kalin has been beyond excited to start school.
She even talked about it all the way to school as we all rode our bikes together.
Ethan wasn't excited to start school again and he asked me to stop saying about school starting so he didn't have to be reminded. Needless to say, his first day went well. He told me that he really likes his teacher because she's really nice. The true test will be the 2nd and 3rd day of school !
This is what Lexi and I did on the first day of school!
Painted toe nails, straightened hair and put on lip gloss!

This is Lexi with her hair straightened.
She said to me, "Mom, I'm so beautiful and my hair is so long."
What a little doll!
*pics taken 08/25/2010

2 comments:

Mashaide said...

I love these kids! No wonder Ethan doesn't want to go to school. I think he'd rather stay home, paint nails and do hair with you and Lulu. =0)

The Perry family said...

Good job kids!!Lexi's hair is so long straightened!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels