Friday, August 20, 2010

An Early Birthday Celebration

While in UT, we were able to have an early birthday celebration for Matthew.

Since I wasn't at home, I couldn't make a fancy cake or anything. I had big plans for these cupcakes, but I forgot most of my supplies at home. They were yummy though!
Red Velvet cupcakes with chocolate ganache inside & cream cheese frosting!!
The fun thing was that Matthew got to celebrate with his sister who also had an August birthday.
Also, notice how much fun Ethan is having singing!

I always love these pictures!
When you get to be his age, it takes a lot of energy (and help from Lexi) to blow out 4 candles ;)
We love our Matthew!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!
*pics taken 08/12/2010

3 comments:

Mashaide said...

How can you not love Matthew! Happy Birthday brother!

The Perry family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUANDO!!!

In the Hartland said...

I love, love, LOVE red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!! My absolute favorite! Don't believe me? Go back to my Sept. posts from last year and read the one about our trip to Cali.
You are such the baker!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels