Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family & The Macaroni Grill

It's really hard to remember to take picture while I'm on vacation, so I tried to make Matthew in charge. Well, we soon discovered that he's just about as good as I am. It's not the easiest thing to remember while you're trying to keep track of kids and keep everyone else happy at the same time. What can I say, I have good intentions because I want to have all the memories, but I fall short.
I figured maybe a third party would do a better job, so my brother-in-law David took the camera from us and went to town. Thanks David!
We were able to go to Macaroni Grill with the whole family and it was sooo yummy!!This is us waiting to be seated. That's what happens when you have such a big group :) Can you see the resemblance? This is Matthew's brother (he's single by the way-wink, wink), Mom and Sister.

Ethan getting some Auntie love!

Me, David, Jenny and Ethan with his crazy face.

Oh yeah, I can't forget to mention the Black Walnut cologne because David made a point to include it in the picture for our posterity. This is the new cologne Matthew got at the mall and, love my darling husband, but this was one of those return/exchange purchases that drive me a little nuts. Mostly only Matthew will understand this and since I know he'll be reading this, I just had to include it! Love you babe!

Checking out the menu to see if they still have good food like we remembered.

Kalin with her pal cousin Linsey and her Auntie Jen-Jen. Did I mention in a earlier post how much Kalin loves all her cousins? She can't get enough of them!

The whole clan eating. Good food, good times and family, what more could you ask for?

The photographer himself. Sorry David, this is what happens when you take pictures like this on our camera :)

*pics taken 01/01/2010

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That's awesome Dacia. Thanks for posting all of those so that we can see them and enjoy them Sis. I love you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels