Sunday, December 13, 2009

Loads of Snowflake cookies

We had our annual Girls Night Cocoa Party this week and I was in charge of making the cookies. I decided to make the whole batch of my sugar cookie recipe that I always half. Now I know that the recipe makes around SEVEN DOZEN big cookies!!!

That's a lot of cookies!

I'm just glad that I didn't have to decorate them myself! Tiffany, Lynne and I spent quite a long time decorating these--in between refereeing, feeding & consoling kids :)

They were scrumptious and I still have left overs!!

We used Martha Stewart's royal icing recipe found here.
**More party pictures to come...
*pics taken 12/09/09

8 comments:

me said...

they look sooo yummy!

Tiffany said...

Yes my kids were the ones needing consoling most of the time oh wait and refereeing that was me too.
It was so much more fun to do with such good company.

Tricia said...

Impressive! They look beautiful. . . too good to eat! But I'm sure I would have managed to try a few, had I been there. :)

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

It all looked so beautiful at the party. You guys did such an awesome job. I just kept saying how good it looked! Great job on the cookies!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O my goodness those look SO GOOD!!!!! Sounds yummy!

Tiff said...

The party was awesome...you guys did such a great job. It was a lot of fun!

Mashaide said...

YUM! You are so good! Can't wait to see more pics.

MAH said...

Yummy!! They look great. Can I get your recipe?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels