Monday, October 12, 2009

Has a pair of shoes ever made your day?

Well these just made mine!



I'm not one to blow money on shoes, in fact, I don't own that many pairs, but it doesn't mean I don't LOOOOOVE them! It just means that I'm too frugal for my own good :)
Don't start laughing Matthew!!! I meant shoe frugal!



I made the mistake of going shopping at Maurices today and I saw these teal heels for only $26. Now that's a deal to me! I would love to buy some of those awesome $100+ heels, but I just can't bring myself to do it, so I'll settle for these.


And they match my sweater too!!
You can't get the complete effect of the color because the color changes depending on the angle.



Do you love heels?
Do you have a favorite pair that make you feel better when you wear them?
Even though heels aren't that comfortable to me, I sure feel pretty in them, so I'll suffer through a little foot pain!!
*pics taken 10/12/09

10 comments:

brit said...

totally love them, and i also suffer every sunday just i can feel pretty!

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

You just made MY day!! I love shoes and I love heels! Its so fun to find the perfect pair that makes you feels pretty. I'm sure you'll look amazing in them!

Anonymous said...

ahhh, i love them! What a deal you got!

Camille said...

So I'm totally not a heel girl, but those do look like a lot of fun! I really like the color,and for $26 who could pass them up!

Corrine said...

love 'em!! way cute!!

The Ferguson Family said...

I love that you bought a pair of shoes. Oh how I love to buy shoes!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Those are super duper cute, I can see why they made your day :)

Mashaide said...

Ooooo, those are SEXY! I love heels and I like deals too. I got a pair of red heels free when I bought a pair of boots for $19.95. Can't get better than that.

kristib said...

I'm jealous. They are hot!

The Perry family said...

Amen sista'! Love 'em!!! Wat's a little foot pain? Maybe I can borrow them the next time we hang out:) Love ya!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels