Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TOFW - Nothing like it!

I had the best weekend EVER with my sisters last weekend! We went to Time Out For Women in Boise, ID and had the time of our lives!



We were able to attend the Boise temple together on Friday and it was a great way to start the weekend.



This is all of us in the BUS. Okay it was better than a bus--it was a burb.



Me with Chelsea.



Just hangin out looking cute.



Shade & Belse.



Us with Hilary Weeks who, by the way, was AMAZING!


This is how funny she was. See how we're all laughing out loud! Hilarious.




we had to see how many of us could fit into this revolving door!



Then of course we had to get some yummy food.



Day two.



We got to have lunch at IOU sushi, Mashaide & Rocky's restaurant. LOVE IT!!




Mel & Janel.



Belse & Erika.




Group picture with our cute TOFW notebooks.



our weekend couldn't be complete without some Coldstone ice cream!





And after all that fun, spiritual uplift, crying and bonding everyone needs an ice pack on their eyes--right?
These pictures are just a glimpse of how our weekend went, but picture just couldn't do it justice. Thanks to all my sisters (that includes you Shendileen) for an amazing weekend that I will never forget. You're all now even closer to my heart!!! Love you forever!
Let's do it again next year!!!

*pics taken 9/11/2009 & 9/12/2009

7 comments:

Andy and Lynne said...

OK that looks so fun! glad you got to go and do that. Have I ever mentioned that I grew up with Hilary Weeks? She would sing and play the piano in our ward and was SOOO talented!(obviously) anyway that is why Elder Weekes came back after his mission there to date her, he was so impressed with her fun personality and talent. Anyway glad you're back safely!

Amanda said...

Sarah and I were just talking about how amazing your family is! It looks like such a great weekend. You are all so fun...what a great thing for you to do!

Tiffany said...

HUGE sigh!!! I wish I could go to one. Maybe next year. Love your pictures, what a fun bunch of girls.

Jennifer said...

Dacia, I'm so glad that you got to have such an amazing weekend with your sisters and with The Spirit. That makes me happy. We all need some rejuvinating like that as often as we can. We have to enjoy those moments because they are not constant huh. You did a wonderful job on those journals. Love you.

Mashaide said...

Can I just say absolutely AMAZING! What a wonderful weekend with such beautiful women in my life. I am so blessed! Mahalo again for the awesome books, the spirit, and your comnpany! Love you to pieces!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is such a wonderful thing for you all to do together, to literally take time out as women for one another and for yourselves! So glad that you ladies got to do that, and even better all together! The pictures are amazing, you are all super duper beautiful and what a great and powerful group that is right there. I love you all and am so happy that you had a blast!

The Perry family said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I was totally waiting to see if someone would post this so that I could steal the pics. I saved the ones that you put on photobucket, but when I went to open them, they were all saved as these tiny little pics. But now I have my camera anyways. And btw, thank you for sending that. I loved reading and looking at this post. I have been reliving it on my own, but it was fun to relive it with you on your blog! I miss you and all the other ladies, but I'm striving to keep that with me. I agree, everyone is closer to my heart too! I love you! oh, another thing, I just sent you a check today. Sorry it took so long!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels