Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Cute Mother to Be

I had the wonderful opportunity to throw a baby shower at my house tonight and it was a lot of fun! Here are a few details...

And a few recipes...
**Click on the pictures to be linked to the recipes
S'mores cupcakes from sophistimom.

Chicken salad sandwiches made with Jeni's homemade rolls.
Green Apple Frings from conversationwithacupcake.

And this is the cute mother to be, Liz. She's only got about two weeks left and we all can't wait to see cute baby boy!!
**Don't mind me in the picture. After cooking and prepping I didn't have time left to do my hair.
*pics taken 06/10/09

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great party! The food was sooooo yummy, oh and thanks for sending my prize over : )

Corrine said...

i thought you said it wouldn't be as cute as Lynne's! ;) I think it looks FAB! You and Tiffany are amazing. You both remind me of my sister, very creative, crafty, and in style!! Love it! :)

Trisha said...

Cute, cute, cute! You did a great job!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Girl you throw an amazing shindig! I am totally craving one of those cupcakes now! Can you send one down my way asap???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels