Saturday, March 14, 2009

Remember that previous post about cleaning behind the washer and dryer? Well, how long has it been since you moved your bed and either vacuumed under or behind it? Scary thought right?



We bought a new bed and had to do just that. I left that up to Matthew and it was DUSTY! Not to mention that I have long hair. Good thing that my job was to get the packaging off of the new bed and that his job was to vacuum with the shop vac! He spared me the mess this time! What a rockin husband!



Now, we have to break down all this cardboard to take it to recycling. Not a fun job!

2 comments:

Mashaide said...

When do we get to see a picture of the new bed?

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I want to see the new bed and GREAT HUBBY YOU GOT THERE!!! My matress is leaning up against our wall right now because we are washing all the beding including the bed skirt, and flipping and vacuming the mattress! Yeah, i better get on that!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels