Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Husband Tag


I'm pretty sure I did this same tag around Valentine's, but here it is again...
1. What is his name? Matthew.
2. Who eats more? Matthew, but I can hold my own next to him.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Matthew
4. Who is taller? Matthew, I'm only 5'
5. Who is smarter? Matthew
6. Who is more sensitive? Depends
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? Me
10. Who cooks more? Me
11. Who is more stubborn? Me
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? It used to be Matthew, but I think he's learning some of my stubbornness :)
13. Who has more siblings? Me.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants. He better not wear skirts!
15. What do you like to do together? movies, talk, walk, bike, vacation, EAT
16. Who eats more sweets? Me, but around Halloween time he eats a lot of candy at work.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Late night chips and salsa
18. How did you meet? church ward in high school
20. Who kissed who first? Matthew kissed me first
21. Who proposed? I did first and then he did. I had to let him know it was okay, since I broke up with him after the first time we decided to get married.
22. His best features and qualities? His love for me and his kids, his devotion, his ethics, his honesty, his sensitivity, and that perfect figure ;)
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Anyone that wants to participate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels