1. I'm 1 of 9 kids from my Mother and 1 of 11 kids from my father.
2. I have a bachelor's degree in Family Science with a minor in psychology.
3. I have a birthmark.
4. I've never broken a bone.
5. I have two root canals.
6. I fainted for the first time when I was 10 or 11.
7. I fainted at the eye doctor.
8. I threw up and fainted at the dentist.
9. I have never fainted during child birth.
10. I was in a fight in high school where the entire school was congregating to watch.
11. I've had a gun pulled on me.
12. I met my husband for the first time when I was 15.
13. I dated my brother-in-law when we were in high school.
14. My husband dated my sister when he was in high school.
15. I love to read.
16. I love to eat.
17. I love chocolate.
18. I love to watch movies.
19. I have PCOS.
20. I went through 3.5 years of infertility before I had my first born.
21. I've had a miscarriage.
22. I love epidurals.
23. I am a driven person.
24. I've always felt that I could do anything if I put my mind to it.
25. I have a strong testimony of God.
26. I cry when people confront me.
27. I make friends for life.
28. I love life!
29. I avoid negative people like the plague.
30. I don't like to inconvenience people.
31. I don't let people take advantage of me.
32. I always try to be considerate of other people's feelings.
33. I don't hold grudges.
34. I love hanging out with my girl friends.
35. I love to create things.
36. I love crafts.
37. I love to accomplish things.
38. I can't say that I like to clean, but I'm really good at it and I love it when things are clean.
39. I get grossed out by kids with snot noses. I've been known to gag because of it.
40. I never knew my paternal grandfather.
41. I've had two MRIs.
42. I love doing genealogy.
43. I am the designated family coordinator in my extended family.
44. I love my husband and kids more than life.
45. I don't like mean people.
46. I don't like mushrooms.
47. I can only speak one language.
48. I love to blog!
49. I answer all my emails.
50. I like to make goals.
51. I used to cross stitch all the time.
52. I can sew.
53. I can cook, but have to be in the mood.
54. I love to throw a party and to entertain.
55. I love to decorate.
56. I love to play games.
57. I like doing puzzles.
58. I LOVE to organize things.
59. My dream was to be a wedding planner.
60. I would love to own and run a flower shop.
61. I enjoy having my own business and have always wanted to work.
62. Ever since I was little I always wanted to be married in the temple and have kids.
63. Of all my siblings, I'm the least athletic.
64. I love volleyball and street football.
65. I am a responsible person and used to get stuck with babysitting my siblings because of it.
66. I moved out of my home when I was 15.
67. I turned 18 while at college.
68. I had my first boyfriend when I was in 5th grade and I still remember his name.
69. Rather than dating, I always had a boyfriend when I was young.
70. I had more guy friends than girl friends when I was young because they were easier to hang out with.
71. I've lived in California, Washington, Utah, New Mexico & Idaho.
72. I took hula lessons when I was 5 and performed in front of groups.
73. I supported my husband emotionally, spiritually, physically and for some years, financially through 9 years of school.
74. I worked at the Substance Abuse office in Utah County for 5 years.
75. I worked at the GAP in New Mexico and got a great discount. Sad I don't have it anymore!
76. I bought my first car when I was 24.
77. I've been to Hawaii 3 times.
78. I was legal guardian to my little sister when I was 24.
79. I hate running.
80. I was in the fashion club in high school.
81. I am Hawaiian, Filipino, Korean, Caucasian and who knows what else.
82. I've only been to a professional salon to get my hair done a handful of times.
83. I hate being pregnant.
84. I used to weigh 105lbs. in high school and I ate whatever I wanted. Sad those days are GONE.
85. I love to take pictures and I'd love to learn how.
86. I love to stay up late and sleep in.
87. I was born in 1975.
88. I love to dance.
89. I cry when I watch movies.
90. I cry when I read books.
91. I cry when other people cry.
92. I would love to have a spa tub.
93. I am a terrible liar.
94. You can read my mood on my face. I'm an open book.
95. I don't like dogs.
96. I was bit by a Chow and had stitches when I was 18.
97. I love newborn babies and I could hold them for hours.
98. I love to talk stories with my siblings and family.
99. I love to get together with my ENTIRE family.
100. I like having meaningful relationships with people.