Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tagged Again

I hope you don't get too bored of hearing random facts about me. Here's the new tag:

1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. When I was 5 or so I went to the park across the street from our house in Bellingham, Washington with my best friend and older sister (only 1 year older). We had pretend fishing polls and we were going fishing. I jumped up on a concrete ledge that was only about a foot high and my foot slipped. I fell on my face and hurt myself badly. The three of us walked through the park with me crying and my face bleeding all over the place. A friendly man in the park helped me while my friend ran home to get my mom. I still have scars on my face from that incident.

2. I always have the hardest time going to bed before midnight. I'm a night owl. I always set a goal to go to bed earlier. :)
3. I love to play video games. I haven't played in more than a year, but when I do, I could play for hours. That's why I haven't played in awhile.

4. I got sent home from girls camp because my friends and I were playing too many pranks and weren't being the best influence our JC year.

5. I tried out for my high school volleyball team twice and never made the team. I made my sister go with me because I didn't want to go by myself and, of course, she made the team!

6. I have a hard time doing nothing, I'm always on the go or I'm always doing something. If I sit down in the middle of the day to watch a movie with my kids I fall asleep. I'm not used to sitting still.

7. I always wanted to be a wedding planner or a florist. I love weddings and I love flowers.

8. I met my husband when I was 15 and we were friends until we dated when I was 20, the rest is history!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels