Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pictureless Moments

So I came home tonight from a night out with the girls (thanks Matthew I needed to get out!) and I checked on everyone and found Kalin sleeping with her legs up on the wall and they were even crossed! I ran to get my camera and found that the battery was dead :( What a bummer. I tried to get a picture on my cel phone, but by the time I came back with my phone she had moved. It was another one of those hilarious sleeping positions that you find your children in. I have no idea how she could have been comfortable like that, but whatever!
I have to give a shout out to my husband. Just when I think I have the best husband in the world, he goes and does something to make me love him even more! First, like I mentioned earlier, he let me go out with the girls, which he knows is good for my health. Second, when I got home I went to the laundry room to finish folding the laundry that I hadn't gotten to earlier, when to my surprise, it was no longer there. He not only folded it all, but he put it all away! And to add to that it was the load of whites, which I HATE to fold and put away! Thank you so much Matthew, you are the man of my DREAMS!!!

1 comment:

kristib said...

Earl knows that getting out is good for my health, too. But I've never come home to folded laundry!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels