Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fig Cookies

Growing up, one of Matthew's family traditions was to eat fig cookies at his Grandpa's house.
This year he wanted to try and make them himself and see if they were just as good as he remembered.

This is Matthew trying to halve the recipe.

This is his look of "would you get that camera out of my face while I'm trying to concentrate".

This is the recipe all scratched up with new measurements.

Some of the ingredients.

The fig filling.

Matthew doing his baking thing.

And his mixing thing.

The final product.
Aren't they beautiful?
I'm not a huge fig cookie fan, but they were yummy & he did an awesome job!
Grandpa would be so proud!!
I'm a lucky woman because my man can cook and bake :)
*pics taken 12/12/10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels