Monday, November 08, 2010

Pictures From Atlanta


This is Centennial Olympic Park & we're pretty excited to be taking pictures!

Olympic park at night. This is a water, light show & it's fun to run in and out of trying not to get wet!
I wasn't brave enough to run in because I wanted to stay dry :)

They were all brave enough to get this cool picture.

This is the view from my balcony from my room.


This marching band performed for us and they were AMAZING!

They had the dance moves and the beats. Lots of fun!!

This is Wes Moore & he is an AWESOME! I can't wait to read is book.
His main message is that we all live up to our expectations, whether they are low or high.
This is little Michael Jackson performing at the Underground Mall. Pretty good too.

This is me being a dork. I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get the silly pose of me talking to this guy. I know, I laugh too much!!

If I was allowed to I would have gotten on the seat to take a picture. There's actually a guard there to tell you to stay off.
This was the underground shopping mall.


This is the dance I went to. I know, I'm kinda old, but it was lots of fun!
Matthew was just happy he wasn't there so he didn't have to go :)
Yes, I did embarrass myself!! I always do when I dance. Especially being around all these folks who CAN dance!

The youth performing with the costumes they made and the drumming they learned during the conference.

This is the LONG escalator that goes down to the train. I just kept thinking that it would be a long fall down!

Love this sign!

It was posted outside the restaurant. There were signs similar to this in the bathroom too!

*pics taken in Altanta, GA from 11/4-11/7/10

1 comment:

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun!! I bet it was nice to get away and enjoy yourself!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels