Thursday, October 14, 2010

Black Holes at The Planetarium

Last week we found out that our local planetarium was showing a new star show on black holes in the universe. Ethan has been completely fascinated by them lately, so we thought this would be the perfect opportunity for our family.

Unfortunately, you have to be in line for the show at least 45 mins., if not more, in advance before the show to get tickets. So we missed it last week.

Not today, we made sure we left the house at least 50 mins. before it started and we got lucky and got tickets!

Woohoo, can you see Ethan's excitement!

Lexi gets a comfy seat!

I'm totally embarrassed to say that I fell asleep. This is what happens to a mom that doesn't sit still for a second throughout the day. The minute I get to sit still for longer than 5 minutes and it's dark, I'm asleep. What I did see was very fascinating!
I'm amazed at how much my son knows about these things. He told me all about black holes tonight. It really is VERY interesting. Here's more information if you want to know more about them too...

*pics taken 10/14/10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels