Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sea World

While we were in San Diego we made a stop at Sea World.

It was really crazy trying to go as a family because we had 30 of us family members and 2 friends and their children as well.

Needless to say, there was no way we could stay together the whole time.





When we first got it, we went to the kid play area and the girls had a blast.





Ethan was so upset that we were stopping to play rather than looking at some sea life, so we sent him off with his cousins.



Chelsea's girls having fun.



We got to see the Shamu show and that was a blast!



Here are some of the children all lined up watching the show.

My camera battery died during this show, so these were the only pictures that I got. I think my sister has some on her camera, but I'll have to post them later.



So wish we had a picture of our crazy huge caravan of people!


Ethan LOVE, LOVE, LOVED Sea World. So much so, that he thanked me numerous times for taking him. Sure made me feel good. He could have worked there with all the info. he knows about animals.


*pics taken 06/15/2010

2 comments:

The Perry family said...

you got some good pics! That was fun! I need to post the tire change afterward! Love ya!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

We totally should have gotten a shot with everybody at the front gate before it all got crazy and we all split up.
Glad we got to go play with you guys. So fun to see you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels