Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family Movie Night

We're not consistent every week, but we like to try and have a family movie night once a week with the kids.

We decided that it would be fun to start the night together by making our own pizzas. I made homemade pizza dough and we let the kids have at it.

Ethan decided to make two really thick pizzas and he put sauce, cheese, sausage & pepperoni on them. He cracks us up though because he likes to take the toppings off before eating each piece. When I asked him, "Why do you put the cheese on if you're only going to pull it off?" he replied, "It makes the sauce better". Who knew?

Lexi only wanted cheese on hers. Tasty, but more like, cheese bread.

Kalin decided to use her dough to make four pizzas. Two of them had absolutely nothing on them, so they were like eating crust. The other two had sauce, cheese, pepperoni & mushrooms. She's our only mushroom lover--just like her dad.

Matthew, of course, wanted to make the biggest pizza he could and them put everything on it. He couldn't eat this all at once, but you needn't worry because he finished it later that night :)

And here I am, looking like a gremlin. Did I ever tell you that I LOVE pizza? I always think it's the yummiest when we can make it at home and put what ever we like on it.
We watched the NBC Friday night family movie, "Secrets of the Mountain" and it was a lot of fun. I know I'm not always the funnest mom but I do love to spend time with my family.
*pics taken 4/16/10

3 comments:

Laurel said...

And here I was thinking you are one of the funnest Moms I know!!

DAvID R. said...

Yumm! tell M-dogg (Matteo) that I would like one of those to go ok? We so miss you guys! Love you!

Jennifer said...

I know you do Dash.
Love you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels