Monday, December 21, 2009

First Alba Christmas Pageant

For Family Home Evening (FHE) we decided to have our own pageant at home. We wanted to do the story of our Savior's birth. It was a lot of fun. Matthew made the script and we all got stuff together for costumes. This is a picture of our 3 inn keepers. Ethan really was happy about this, but right before the picture I asked him to turn toward the camera and he gave me this face :)

It was a really fun experience for all of us and we'll be working on gathering stuff for even better costumes next year. Although I love the blanket look too :)
It's a great way to share the spirit of the season with our children.
*pics taken 12/21/09

2 comments:

Olayan Family said...

Wish I could have been there to witness it! Love and miss you guys so much . . . you should be here in SD dang it!

Mashaide said...

Good idea! I think the thrown together costumes are the best.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels