Tuesday, January 27, 2009

School Closure

Hello, this is a message from ***** School District. All schools in the district will be closed today, Tuesday, Jan. 27, because of the extremely cold weather.

Every child's favorite message!!! Maybe not so much for mom :)

When the window is covered in ice, you should know it's COLD outside!!

Live Conditions 8:40 AM
Airport Temp
-11.2°F
5 mph


So Far Today
Lo: -22°F
Rain: 0.00"
Hi: -11°F
Gust: ENE 8

Wind Chill: -23°F
Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: -17°F

6 comments:

me said...

Yikes! Glad I am here. Sorry.

One Boy One Girl Boutique said...

Hi, I found you from the apronista site. Wow, it's cold where you live! I won't bore you with the nice temps here in Florida LOL
Stay Warm!
~Patricia

The Perry family said...

Holy COLD!!!! Time for another cocoa party!

KK said...

It's one of those bitter-sweet things to be woken up by that phone call at 6 am. On the one hand, I'm so happy that I can go back to bed. Then I realize that in return for those few extra minutes of sleep I get to entertain four kids for fourteen hours straight. I don't know if its a fair trade.

Tiffany said...

Yep, that call scared me to death. Who calls before 6am? And who lives in a place that cancels because of cold? Oh wait we do. : l

Crystal said...

YOU'RE SO READING THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!! hahaha!!! YAY!!! Just don't steal my Edward.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels