Thursday, January 08, 2009

Project 365

Picture #8

So, I've been going back and forth on whether or not to do this project. I couldn't get the kit that I wanted and I really wish I had a camera that would take really nice pictures, but I decided I should take pictures regardless of how nice my camera is. Anyway, I got the project 365 idea from Becky Higgins' blog.

I'm going to do a picture a day starting Jan. 1st. I just had to take this picture this morning because to me it's evidence that I have kids and that they live here. I know there will come a day where this won't be around and I know I'll miss it. Even if I do wish it had already been picked up this morning. I love to watch my kids play with their things. This picture reminds me of how cute they were last night playing with their toys!

2 comments:

All About DOE said...

Love the idea of a picture a day. What a great journal.

Studio Gal Shannon said...

That kit looks cool, no wonder it sold out. The blog is fun too. Her story is inspiring. Have fun with the jewelry party.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels