Tuesday, November 04, 2008

That Pretty Necklace...

Thanks for all the compliments on the necklace in the previous post. I actually got myself all done up because I knew I was going to go vote. I didn't wear it so I could get all those great compliments, but since so much attention was give to it, I thought I'd share more. If anyone's interested, it is lia sophia and I am a lia sophia manager. I know where you can get great jewelry just like it...my website.

For all you lovely women who'd like some for yourself or someone else for Christmas, I have an awesome sale going on right now. If you'd like to forward my website to the men in your life I have a great Christmas gift sale for them, to buy for you of course :) Thanks again for noticing and for all the nice compliments.

I'm not the only one who likes this necklace...click here to see it on TV.

5 comments:

DAvID R. said...

You go girl!.... work that necklace of yours in to profit.

The Kemps said...

The link to your other website isn't working. :-(

Dacia said...

Sorry about the link, it's been fixed. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Nikki said...

Hey - I blog hopped and found you - thanks to Lali. Hope you don't mind me stalking your site from now on....:)

Rachel said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you kow I've changed my blog address to http://www.ourlivesonmyblog.blogspot.com/... thanks for the phone call reminder today!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels