Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Haircut!

We haven't cut Kalin's hair since she was born, so as you can imagine, it's LONG! She has curly hair, so it doesn't look as long as it really is. She's been wanting to cut her hair for some time now.
Today was the big day! Ethan desperately needed his hair cut, so we thought we'd take them both. My camera battery was dead, so I could only fit a few pics on my cel phone. Hence, no pictures of Ethan and the grumpy look he had on his face the entire time he was getting his hair cut!

This is our cute little Kalin right after her hair was cut. She has a few layers in there, so her curls are not all at the bottom of her hair. She is such a doll and she loves her new haircut. There will be more hair pics to come I'm sure of it.

*Special thanks to Tiffany for helping me get my pics off of my phone with her cool bluetooth option on her computer!!

4 comments:

Andy and Lynne said...

she is so beautiful, i love her curls! those are some good cell phone pictures, i am impressed. i've always wanted to set up a sitting, get everyone posed and then pull out my phone camera.

Janiece said...

What a cutie!
I bet she felt pretty darn special!

Trisha said...

She's such a cutie!

All About DOE said...

The first hair cut is always fun. She looks beautiful. I might be a little prejudice, but I think we have the best looking kids here in our area. I can't think of one ugly kid.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels