Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blogging our Vacation: Day 10

(Tue. Aug 12, 2008)
Shopping and eating, what could be better! We went to the Ontario Mills Mall. Love that place! It has over 200 stores and outlets and it's HUGE. We only made it through half of the mall and ended up at the Rainforest Cafe. The kids hate shopping more than anything else, so we had to make the trip fun for them too! These are pictures of how cool the Rainforest Cafe is!
Awww! Such a cute little family!
They have a thunderstorm every half hour and the animals come to life every fifteen minutes.
We sat right under this big gorilla and the kids were just fascinated with it.
They had to get up out of their seats every time the animals started moving, so they could see them better.
They have awesome fish tanks too!

This was dessert, the Volcano! It has 3 brownies, ice cream, chocolate fudge, caramel, and a sparkler on top. What could be better than all that chocolate! Our server was nice enough to make sure all three kids got the little sparkler on top. Thank goodness because they were fighting about who would get it even before the dessert came out. We couldn't even finish this massive volcano! Bunch of wimps!

Matthew torturing his kids!

Good one Daddy!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Betcha didn't know I opened a Rainforest Cafe in Seattle as a server. Didn't last long though, I'm not a family restaurant kind of server I found out. They are cool places, Todd and I ate at one in Vegas on our honeymoon and they had really good food.
Looks like Matthew ejoyed it as much as the kids. : )

Dacia said...

I didn't know that! My kids would think that's awesome! I loved eating there, but I don't think I'd like to serve there either :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun! I have to go there some day when I got kiddos! Looks like the perfect place for dinner. I never even knew about it before now! I love all the daddy teasing the kids pics, they are perfect!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels