Tuesday, September 30, 2008

18 Years Old!!

We went to the park last night as a family after our family night, so the kids could play. I was pushing Lexi on a swing and talking to another young mom. We realized that our little girls were only days apart in age and she was surprised that Lexi was the same age because she's so small. Anyway, when she realized that 3 kids there were mine, she said, "You have three kids?" I told her that the three on the swings were mine and I told her their ages. She said, "Oh my gosh, you look great, I totally thought you were 18 or something." I just laughed and said, "Not even close." It was starting to get dark, so maybe she couldn't see so well :) I won't lie to you, that kind of comment always makes a woman feel good!
The 18 year old with her 5 year old and her 2 year old daughters :)
Me and the beauties!

5 comments:

brit said...

so that would make you what 12 when you had ethan? you do look great though! you definately look younger than you are.

Dacia said...

I couldn't even imagine what that would be like--pregnant at 12. I could hardly handle it at the age of 24!

The Perry family said...

You are a good looking 18 year old, or whatever age you are!! It might be more bearable as a 12 year, or maybe not. Anyways, I hope I look as good as you at 18!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! You do look way to young to have those kiddos at the ages they are. YOU ARE A HOTTIE and it is not because it was dark silly! You one hot mama and those little girls of you are just at hot stuff in a little kid way of course!

Amanda said...

Wow, hot mama. Check you out! What a way to make a woman's day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels