Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Twin Falls Temple Open House

We were so blessed to be able to go to another Temple Open House last week. On our way to Utah from Nampa, ID we were able to go to the Twin Falls Temple Open House as a family. We would have taken pictures of us, but my camera battery died as we got out of the car to take the picture. It was so nice to be able to take our children in the temple. They just love going inside to see the beautiful temple and they know that it's a place of God.

It was so cute because Lexi got to walk by herself this time and she was so excited to get little "booties" on her feet. Those shoe protectors are just to keep the new carpets clean as everyone walks through. She just held my hand and walked along with our group.

We're so blessed to have these great opportunities to teach our children about the importance of temples.

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

When Kip and I visited Idaho I LOVED Twin Falls, I would move there in a heartbeat! I also LOVE Boise! I hope to end up in either of those places some day! Im SO OVER CALI!
That is awesome that your whole family got to visit the temple together, that is a very special thing you will always remember!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels