Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunday Quiet Time

Every Sunday we have quiet time after church and lunch. It's my favorite time of the week because I get to nap or do whatever I want and the kids are to be quietly in their rooms. Ethan usually reads in his room and Kalin usually bugs the baby while she tried to nap. Anyway, this Sunday we found Ethan on his floor asleep. It's a rare occasion when he actually falls asleep some other time besides night time. He was up really late on Sat night watching Jurassic Park II with the whole family. I think they went to bed at 10:30 or something like that. I just had to snap a picture of him sleeping because he was so sound! I always love my sleeping babies!

2 comments:

Andy and Lynne said...

now that is a beautiful moment!

Lacey said...

I love finding my kids passed out somewhere. Just today I found Wei on the floor in his room passed out and naked. He was suppose to change from swim trunks to cloths and only got about half way.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels