1. Who do you love? Matthew Charles Alba2. How long have you been together? We've been friends since 1991. Married 11 years, 2 months, and 22 days
3. Who eats more? Matthew of course! If I really wanted to I could eat as much, but I would weigh 10 pounds more the next day and he would only weight 1/2 a pound more.
4. Who said I love you first? We always told each other that we loved each other when we were really good friends back in 1991, but everyone knew that Matthew always wanted it to be more. :)
5. Who is taller? Matthew is. He better be because I'm only 5' 1/2".
6. Who sings better? Matthew because he can actually carry a tune. I can sing only when someone next to me knows how to sing too. Sad, I know, but I wish that I could sing because I love it so much!
7. Who is smarter? Again, Matthew! He never got anything less than an A throughout his entire graduate schooling. Me, I was happy to get a C. We've always agreed that Matthew is more intellectual, but I'm more street smart.
8. Who does the laundry? I do all the laundry except Matthew's dress clothes. He likes his clothes washed a certain way and I don't have the time to do it the way he wants it done. We like it this way because he's also ruined some of my clothes when he's done the laundry.
9. Who does the dishes? We both do. I always load the dishwasher because he hates to and he always unloads the dishwasher because I hate to. Share and share alike!
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matthew does. I think we've slept on the same side of the bed for almost our entire marriage.
11. Who pays the bills? I do, that way I get to spend whatever I want without Matthew knowing. Just kidding! I do pay the bills, but I don't spend money like that, I only wish I could.
12. Who mows the lawn? We both do, but it seems like last summer it was mostly me because Matthew would have crazy allergy attacks after mowing.
13. Who cooks dinner? I try to most nights, but as any mom knows, it gets old. That's when I'm so fortunate that I have a husband that can cook better than me. He loves to cook and he's a true chef, meaning he doesn't need a recipe, unlike me. I have to check a recipe about 50 times while I'm cooking!
14. Who drives when you are together? Me. Matthew feels that he doesn't have to just because he's the man. Plus, we both agree that I'm the better driver. (love you honey)
15. Who is more stubborn? It depends on the issue, but usually I'm more stubborn. Most anyone knows that about me. I think that has been passed on to the kids too! Uggh!
16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Matthew is, but I've improved so much since we were first married. I can learn even if I'm stubborn.
17. Whose parents do you see the most? It's hard to say because they all live in Southern California. I'm thinking it might be my mom because she visits us more than the rest.
18. Who kissed whom first? This has always been a debate between the two of us. Matthew always says it was me and I always say it was him. I think it was a mutual thing after I seduced him!
19. Who proposed? I never gave Matthew the chance because I broke up with him after we decided to get married. Once I went crawling back to him, I proposed and then told him that he still had to propose to me. Silly kids!
20. Who is more sensitive? This is a hard one to answer, is it sensitive to what other people say or sensitive to other people's feelings? Matthew is more sensitive to what other people say to him or how other people treat him. I'm more sensitive to other's feelings.
21. Who has more friends? I do, but Matthew is so much more social than he used to be.
22. Who has more siblings? I do. There are 9 kids in my family and I have 2 half sisters. Matthew has 6 kids in his family.
23. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants, but I get to be girly too and wear skirts and dresses. Oh you mean, who runs the place! Well, I'm more bossy, but I try to let him make decisions because I know how annoying it is to be bossed around. It's so hard though because I've always been that way! He's put up with it for 11 years now and I'm trying all the time. I know there's hope for me yet!
I will have to admit that this questionaire doesn't look that good for me. It's true that I'm so fortunate to have Matthew as my husband. He is wonderful and I do love him. Happy Valentine's day Babe!